We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Client Experience and Enablement Manager will be responsible for creating and managing enablement content, strategy and communication in order to create and facilitate the ideal client experience.
- Work alongside the CCO to maintain an educational curriculum for Customer Success and Professional Services.
- Maintain internal and external documentation and content including articles, recorded webinars and self-paced training videos hosted in our Learning Management System.
- Develop and deliver Customer Success enablement programs based on Launchmetrics’ processes and playbooks.
- Design and facilitate product trainings and webinars to ensure teams are well versed and up-to-date on Launchmetrics products.
- Consistently work with the business teams to collect best practices, prospect and customer stories, and learnings to continuously curate knowledge base.
- Create certification system for on-boarding milestones and ongoing enablement trainings.
- Understand and work with partners and integrators, running enablement programs to assist with their ramp-up.
CLIENT EXPERIENCE & ENABLEMENT:
- Repurpose internal content to develop Help Center materials and other client-friendly communication to improve customer experience from onboarding through to adoption.
- Create and maintain articles on the Help Center for all new features and products.
- Coordinate feature release dates alongside Product and Tech to ensure clients are minimally affected.
- Create user communication calendar and messaging in-line with feature releases focused on delivering use case value.
- Build and manage the Customer Advisory Board (CAB) to conduct customer requirement discovery workshops with both strategic decision makers and end-users.
- Work closely with our Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure seamless integration of new product information with existing learning content.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in SaaS/ technology fields strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, communications, or a related field.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role (ideally experience with training, webinars, and product documentation)
- Experience with Intercom or similar customer messaging platform preferred.
- Superior communication skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively
- Strong empathy for customers
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Startup experience, or you work well in a fast-paced environment
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's