We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
As a Data Engineer, you will manage data for the analytics team and deliver effective data solutions. You will be designing, developing and maintaining backend of our analytics solutions to increase data availability.
- Deliver analytics tools for data analysts
- Collaborate on prototypes involving huge data sets and data science models
- Work on data quality, provide recommendations for changes, manage monitoring tools and metrics
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Engineering Degree or BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience with programming data pipelines languages (Python)
- Experience of schema design and dimensional data modelling
- Passionate about solving problems with data solutions
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies to improve efficiency of the team
- A team player who can communicate ideas and best practices
- Professional English
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive company open to what’s trending in all businesses worldwide.
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced
- A passionate team that is as eager to learn new things as you are
- Health insurance offered
- Tickets Restaurant
- Plan Epargne Entreprise
- Comité d’Entreprise
Job Location : Paris, France