We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Account Executive will be responsible for achieving new business targets and helping close new logos. As an Account Executive, you will oversee the prospect’s engagement with Launchmetrics from prospecting, demo, to close. You will also collaborate closely with Customer Success to ensure successful onboarding and positive customer engagement to ensure adoption.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts. Success will mean satisfied, engaged customers that understand the value of Launchmetrics, our product offerings, high customer retention levels and significant revenue expansion.
- Being commercially aligned and focused to meet quarterly new business targets.
- Using customer data to present value of the service using clear numerical and verbal reasoning
- Establishing ongoing interaction with key stakeholders, decision makers and influencers within the customer base to align Launchmetrics’ current and future solutions to their strategic or tactical objectives.
- Developing new and existing C-level relationships within portfolio of accounts.
- Creating customer advocates and references for our offering.
- New business growth in both MRR and services along with Improved renewal rates within assigned accounts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years SaaS sales. New business is preferred.
- High energy, self-awareness and commitment
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a global team
- Able to present confidently to an audience from all levels within a global organization
- Track record in reaching and exceeding targets
- Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
- Strong strategic selling skills and business acumen
- Have excellent communication skills both written and in formal presentations
- Have a collaborative working approach and be able to manage complex, multi-project accounts
- Ability to control the sales cycle/destination of the sale with a strong closing ability
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionized industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's