We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the finance and accounting function of the UK subsidiary. As a growing company, we are seeking a Finance Manager who will be able to oversee all finance and accounting functions for the subsidiary.
The ability to work independently and as part of an international team will be critical to success in this role.
- Perform all day-to-day finance and accounting functions for the UK entity
- Responsible for the monthly and annual closing of the UK entity accounts
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, expenses and journal entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Summarise financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Work with the Controller on the production of cash flow forecasts
- Oversee reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet items
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assistance with annual audit
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
- Protects organisation's value by keeping information confidential
- Ensure compliance with group accounting policies and wider group reporting deadlines in the areas of responsibility, as well as external compliance (VAT, Payroll, Audit and Statutory Accounts process etc.)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in the Finance, Accounting or Economics field
- Strong technical accounting skills, with 5+ years of experience as a Finance Manager
- Experience with NetSuite, QuickBooks Premier Edition or other financial enterprise software, Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, UK GAAP
- Prior experience at a SaaS company a plus
- Prior experience working with Salesforce
- Experience with Tax compliance
- Proactive and able to review and develop internal processes and procedures
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and excellent communications skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's