Launchmetrics Technologies is a company that lets brands and agencies accelerate the launch of their products to market and streamline the way they operate. We work with thousands of businesses worldwide, delivering reliable, effective and innovative solutions that have redefined industry standards. We specialize in efficient sample, contacts and event management solutions. Our system was built to simplify all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the standard with designers including Gucci, Dior, YSL, and DVF and PR powerhouses KCD Worldwide, Karla Otto, and BPCM.
- Architect efficient database schemas for new implementations or improve existing ones.
- Working closely with product management and ui/ux managers to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
- Fluent in English
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Knowledge of dynamic languages such as PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Understanding of MVC and experience frameworks.
- Experience using version control systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.
- Excited to solve complex problems in sophisticated web applications as part of a fast-paced team.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Ability to adapt, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement.
- Ability to estimate workload.
- Reverse engineering skills: ability to traverse logical sequences of either procedural or object oriented code, abstracted or static - and understand it entirely.
- Experience with Agile development processes: Scrum, Kanban†
- Experience with Laravel, Symfony and other similar frameworks.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service Oriented and Restful architecture as well as all SOLID principles.
- At least 5 years of experience within most if not all of the above.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what’s trending in all businesses worldwide.
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings
- A passionate, driven and fun team that is as eager to learn new things as you are.
- 25 days of holiday per year.