We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Key Account Director will be responsible for nurturing Launchmetrics’ tier 1 global accounts. In collaboration with Customer Success teams, they will oversee every aspect of the customer’s engagement with Launchmetrics from successful onboarding to future expansion. They demonstrate value by providing insightful reporting and influencing key stakeholders on the client side and will build strong networks to uncover and close expansion opportunities within our high potential accounts.
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts. Success will mean satisfied, engaged customers that understand the value of Launchmetrics, our product offerings, high customer retention levels and significant revenue expansion.
- Being commercially aligned and focused to meet quarterly targets in both retention and expansion.
- Using customer data to present value of the service using clear numerical and verbal reasoning
- Establishing ongoing interaction with key stakeholders, decision makers and influencers within the customer base to align Launchmetrics’ current and future solutions to their strategic or tactical objectives.
- Developing new and existing CMO and CIO level relationships within portfolio of accounts.
- Creating customer advocates and references for our offering.
- New business growth in both MRR and services along with Improved renewal rates within assigned accounts.
WHO ARE YOU?
- 4+ years SaaS sales or direct fashion industry experience
- High energy, self-awareness and commitment
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a global team
- Able to present confidently to an audience from all levels within a global organization
- Track record in reaching and exceeding targets
- Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
- Strong strategic selling skills and business acumen
- Have excellent communications skills both written and in formal presentations
- Have a collaborative working approach and be able to manage complex, multi-project accounts
- Ability to control the sales cycle/destination of the sale with a strong closing ability
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate and driven global team
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Global company off-sites
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's