We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
As Business Development Representative you will manage inbound and outbound lead activity in your territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunities for the business. This key and integral role directly affects the ongoing success of Launchmetrics and offers an excellent opportunity to grow within the company.
- Prospect, educate, qualify inbound and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Work with team to integrate on and constantly improve processes
- Know-how of Launchmetrics tools and marketing contents to optimize the outreach to prospective customers.
- You will research benchmarking, network events and competitive offerings as well as collaborate with the team on new initiatives/processes to grow the business in the US.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years experience in Sales, Business Development or advertising role. A focus on Fashion or PR is advantageous
- Studied Business Administration, Communications, PR, Fashion or other relevant majors
- Understanding of Fashion & PR industries and businesses
- Experience with CRM software
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionized industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's