Launchmetrics Technologies is a company that lets brands and agencies accelerate the launch of their products to market and streamline the way they operate. We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
- Developing new user-facing features and interactive web pages using HTML5 & CSS3 and Angular.js.
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong CSS/HTML skills required
- Solid understanding of user experiences and best practices in web and mobile development.
- Scrum and agile team experience
- Minimum 3 years professional work experience with consistent work history
- Good english and overall communication skills
- Self-motivated worker who enjoys being part of a team and demonstrates initiative
- Full time availability
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive company open to what’s trending in all businesses worldwide.
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings
- A passionate, driven and fun team that is as eager to learn new things as you are.
- Health insurance offered
- Tickets Restaurant
- Plan Epargne Entreprise
- Comité d’Entreprise
- Paris, France
- No remote workers
To apply, please send your cover letter & résumé to : email@example.com