We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The VP Influencer Services will be responsible for managing the influencer marketing services for Launchmetrics’ global accounts. Managing the studio team, and in collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, they will oversee every aspect of the influencer campaigns from strategy to execution. They demonstrate value by providing expertise and influencing key stakeholders on the client side during the pre-sale process, as well as delivering high quality content and experiences during the execution phase.
- Managing the global Studio team responsible for full service client campaign execution
- Managing the global expansion of influencer services, including training, local markets strategy and local Studio team recruitment
- Participating and assisting in client proposals including content strategy, talent recommendations, production and budgeting.
- Overseeing all full service campaign execution from talent contracts to premium video /photo production, custom reporting and budgets to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Overseeing all customer campaigns booked through Launchmetrics’ IRM platform and ensuring proper execution by the Customer Success teams.
- Helping promote the value and create higher awareness of Launchmetrics services among the customer base,
- Assistance in new business growth in services along with Improved renewal rates within existing clients.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 7+ years Influencer Marketing or Creative Services experience
- Strong understanding of all aspects of influencer activations
- Experience with managing premium production of video and photo content
- Ability to present confidently to an audience from all levels within a global organization
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive attitude
- Strong strategic thinking skills and business acumen
- Have a collaborative working approach and be able to manage complex, multi-project accounts
- Ability to manage large budgets and external vendors
- Strong project management skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's