We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for processing and generating customer invoices as well as lead the accounts receivable process.
- Process invoices based on customer contracts
- Create and maintain customer billing information in Salesforce based on customer contracts
- Lead company credit collection process
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating with the collections department
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly used
- Revenue reconciliation, deferrals and accruals
- Cash-in forecast and reporting DSO on a monthly basis
- Support Accounting Manager on monthly accounting closing calendar
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven working experience as an Accounts Receivable Clerk / Manager
- At least 2-4 years experience in the same position
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of accounting software (Netsuite & Salesforce is preferred)
- Fluent or proficient in English and French
- Customer service oriented and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionised the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate and global driven team with 20+ years in business, sustainable growth and leading investors as partners
- Global company off-sites
- Monthly team activities / outings
- Flexible working
- Summer Fridays
PLEASE ENSURE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV & APPLICATION IN ENGLISH.