We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, lOS angeles, Tokyo, Marid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, the Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for the market success of our product portfolio globally. Your mission will be to articulate a clear, original and monetizable value for each of our targets and solutions and execute our overall go-to-market.
- Work with global, cross-functional departments, including product management, corporate marketing, sales and professional services to synthesize effective positioning and messaging that drives sales of our products through all channels.
- Define compelling value proposition for each customer profile / buying persona and package attractive solutions mixing software, content, data and professional services to help them reach their goals.
- Lead go-to-market planning by developing channel and direct sales tools, packaging and pricing ans support training and enablement.
- Partner with Launchmetrics' demand generation and global marketing teams to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact brand awareness with key enterprise buyers.
- Coordinate creation of pitch decks, product demos, collateral, use cases, customer stories, and talking points.
- Develop relationships with key Launchmetrics customers, helping to turn these customer in to references.
- Influence product roadmap through customer research and competitive intelligence.
- Help position Launchmetrics as the leading Brand Performance Platform for Fashion, Luxury and Beauty brands among Partners, Customers, Industry analysts and press.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS in marketing, business of related fields; MBA is highly desired
- 10+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully marketing SaaS business applications is highly desired; Cloud computing experience is required
- Proven interest for Fashion, Luxury and Beauty industry
- English Native with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people, industry analysts and trade press
- Experience working with large international teams and ability to work cross-culturally and travel frequently
- Experience in marketing to developers is highly desired
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- Monthly work from home days
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's