We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for helping our sales people succeed; enabling and managing the onboarding and continuous development of our sales teams globally. They will provide high-quality training programs aligned to sales priorities and measures and oversee the creation and ongoing management of enablement content, strategies and communications.
- Identify gaps in sales skills and product knowledge of the SDR and Account Executive teams and develop training plans to address these.
- Liaise closely with the Product teams to develop and deliver sales enablement programs based on Launchmetrics' processes and playbooks.
- Design and facilitate product trainings and webinars to ensure teams are well versed and up-to-date on Launchmetrics products and how to sell them.
- Consistently work with the business teams to collect best practices, prospect and customer stories, and learnings to continuously curate knowledge base.
- Create certification systems for on-boarding milestones and ongoing enablement trainings in order to accelerate the time-to-sales of new hires and the regular update of the existing population.
- Work closely with our Product and Product Marketing teams to understand product features and developments and ensure seamless integration of new product information with existing learning content.
- Maintaining centralised curriculum and learning tracks for new and existing employees in our Learning Management System Continu; maintaining documentation and content including articles, recorded webinars and self-paced training videos hosted.
- Ensure the training we provide is right for all audiences, making adjustments where necessary to fit local market, priorities and culture, to maximise relevance and consumption.
- Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through the use of learning and performance metrics.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years experience in SaaS
- 3+ years experience in training and development
- Desire to part of the success of a high-growth scale up business
- Experience in deploying solution selling type of methodologies
- A passion for developing commercial professionals
- Ability to execute training and development plans
- Proven record of success in either enterprise software sales, sales aligned roles or sales enablement
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management and communication
- Track records of driving success in a matrixed organisational environment
- Able to work on own initiative, resourceful, results-oriented
- Strong team player and willing to "muck in", share the load and do what's needed to make a team effort succeed
- Strong delivery in English skills are very important - with crisp sales-focussed articulation, demonstrating an understanding both of the sales audience and of learning best practice
- Ability to travel regularly
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's