We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The US Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining, planning and executing the local marketing strategy with the objective of strengthening brand recognition, creating strong demand and solidifying customer loyalty in the US market. The Manager will work closely with the local Sales and Customer Success teams as well as the global digital, product marketing and corporate communications teams.
● Local marketing planning and budget management: Taking the decision on the most profitable tactics for your market and being vigilant in evaluating results against goals
● Event management: Identify event opportunities for increasing awareness and lead generation as well as organize local events for Launchmetrics with clients, partners, prospects. etc.
● Identify and manage local strategic partnerships to drive revenue in the marketplace
● Serve as an ambassador and manage key industry partnerships including local Fashion Weeks, Federations and various professional organizations
● Manage sponsorships of various industry conferences and events
● Define / execute lead generation programs: collaborate with the sales team in the lead generation strategy
● Define / execute localized ABM strategy to target wish list brands through local content, events and more
● Define / execute customer marketing programs aiming to strengthen customer loyalty: Collaborate with the Customer Success team to increase brand advocacy on the market
● Support on Social Media for US channels in collaboration with the UK & Global Team for LM owned media platforms
● Editing and writing texts for the US website, emails and Launchmetrics blog (eBooks, guides, reports, infographics, blog posts, etc.)
● Monthly lead acquisition
● Local marketing contribution to MRR (%, amount)
● Local CPL (in campaigns and out campaigns)
● Customer feedback from joint marketing activities (surveys, NPS)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the Marketing/PR, or a related field
Passionate Marketer, with 4-5 years of Field Marketing experience in Tech/SaaS companies or Fashion, Luxury or Beauty Industry
Understanding and connections in the Fashion, Luxury or Beauty sector in the US Market
Proven track record of lead generation and revenue growth success
Familiarity with marketing ROI tools & techniques, including use of SalesForce, Pardot, etc
Ability to perform within a face-paced, multi-priority setting
Strong critical thinker, analytical, with complex problem solving skills
Highly motivated “do-er” with a strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and drive
Excellent time-management skills with an ability to effectively prioritize tasks
Excellent interpersonal skills alongside strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionized industries
A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
Weekly team lunches