We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Managing Director - UK will be responsible for defining, planning and leading the execution of an impactful business program within the UK market. Owning the region’s Sales, Customer Success and operational Marketing strategies and vision as it relates to top line growth, the Managing Director will work alongside the global support infrastructure to ensure alignment, the most efficient use of budget and the appropriate deployment of the best business initiatives befitting the entire portfolio of Launchmetrics products and solutions. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for the coordination between other local MDs and the global teams, working to streamline communications and consolidating reporting between local and global units.
- In collaboration with the global business support teams, driving the creation and implementation of a robust business plan aligned with growth goals and local adaptations according to the UK market’s context and objectives.
- Managing, developing and coaching a high-performing local business team comprised of Sales, Customer Success and Marketing employees.
- Establishing budget allocation for the region to optimize ROI and serve the company’s growth objectives; taking responsibility for local P&L, aligning resources with revenues.
- Ensuring that members of the executive team are kept up to date on client initiatives, major issues, and operational activities/concerns.
- Building, maintaining and prioritizing new business relationships within the UK market; Identifying key decision makers and contacts within target clients and overseeing the team in implementing appropriate strategies to establish and develop relationships accordingly.
- Working closely with the global business support teams and regional sales teams to maintain an accurate forecast of market potential for the UK market.
- Building and fostering relationships with existing clients in the region to serve as the high-level liaison between clients and Launchmetrics, assisting with escalated local customer issues and executive sales meetings where necessary and appropriate.
- Defining and leading the execution of awareness and thought leadership activities aimed to position Launchmetrics as the ultimate launch to market software in UK.
- Acting as a spokesperson of the company in UK and raising the profile of Launchmetrics within the industry by representing the brand at key events, conferences and thought-leadership panels.
- Operating as a conduit between global and local teams; coordinating the local business leaders in their communication and interactions with the global business operations teams, specifically for the following points:
- Monthly business reviews
- Weekly close reports
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and commercially-minded, able to oversee multiple initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with all other areas within the business.
- Ability to establish and nurture high level relationships with customers and prospects
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant experience, minimum 5 years operating in country/regional management, VP/CX positions.
- Familiarity with managing direct reports across different specialisms.
- Expertise in all aspects of business management including Sales, Account Management and Marketing.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's