We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Customer Success Director will be responsible for the relationship with our customers in the US, influencing local business activities. This role is responsible for managing key client relationships and ensuring client adoption, satisfaction, and retention across the board, as well as acting as a team leader for other CS team members in the US.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations for the Customer Success team in the US alongside the Managing Director including assigning CS team members and tiers to new accounts and ensuring client risk is kept up-to-date.
- Direct higher-level issues for escalated troubleshooting and adoption/usage issues.
- Hire, train, and appraise regional Customer Success team members ensuring that they are well equipped and knowledgeable on CS process and all necessary tools (Salesforce, Jira, Gainsight, etc.).
- Keep team motivated to deliver to expected KPIs, ensuring low churn and high renewal.
- Liaise with Managing Director and Chief Experience Officer to share the needs and objectives of respective market(s).
- Collaborate with marketing on local client communication and advocacy/loyalty programs (including events, webinars, newsletters, etc.).
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings and complete necessary SOWs for customizations and/or integration requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects, and risk are added to Salesforce and is kept up-to-date regularly.
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates.
- Gather local client feedback and deliver feedback to product teams and Managing Director, US to help prioritise projects and shape product roadmap.
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Complete all client follow-up training and adoption activities as well as system updates and changes to ensure renewal and growth.
- Identify opportunities for upsell and cross sell and nurture them through to handover to the sales team.
- Evaluate and document implementation plans and specifications. Project-manage incoming client requests alongside product, acting as the voice of the client.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in both SaaS/ technology fields and Fashion/Luxury verticals.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in Customer Success or On-boarding.
- Minimum 2 years in management roles
- Exposure to global Customer Service and understanding of international markets i.e. Australia, US (desirable).
- Experience with delivering on-site training and webinars and/or pre-sales demonstrations strongly preferred.
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi priority setting.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathise and build customer loyalty.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management and system integration. Previous experience with technical integrations preferred.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, “do-er” with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field.
What can we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate and driven global team
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Global company off-sites
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's