We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Head of Professional Services will be responsible for the strategic and tactical direction and management of the new Professional Services team. The key responsibility will be to develop and manage a service enhancement offering that complements the current Launchmetrics solutions and manage a team to deliver the bespoke needs of our global client base.
- Responsible for hiring, developing and retaining a team of highly skilled professional services staff comprised of implementation specialists, data service consultants, and influencer service managers.
- Define and own the services offering including packaging and pricing complementary to the product to enhance overall value provided to clients.
- Achieve revenue and margin profile targets set by the business - measure effectiveness of projects and determine ways to improve outcomes, reduce timelines for implementation across the department.
- Establish clear, measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, P&L)
- Create and continuously refine the roll-out of a new project delivery framework across professional services teams.
- Optimize the process and workflow, and provide clarity of roles and responsibilities.
- Anticipate organization's needs and requirements in building scalable professional services practice, including needed skill sets and tools to support sales activities and delivery.
- Arbitrate when and where necessary with Sales, Product, and Tech teams to ensure projects are properly scoped and can feasibly be delivered successfully to the customer
- Experiment and use new models of delivery, such as reliance on outsourced resources to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Develop resource planning model and establish detailed procedures for maintaining the highest and most effective standards of operations.
- Serve as an Executive Sponsor on critical projects as well as the escalation point for resolving client contractual, implementation and ongoing issues.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in both SaaS/ technology fields.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field.
- 7+ years working with customers in a Professional Services environment with a proven track record of achieving financial and operational goals.
- Experience leading a P&L based professional services team.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management and system integration. Previous experience with technical integrations preferred.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions; solutions oriented attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and drive quality results across multiple implementations, workstreams, customers and team members.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fluid team environment and be able to deal with ambiguity.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- Monthly work from home days
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's