LAUNCHMETRICS is a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
As we continue our rapid expansion, we are hiring an Account Sales Executive based in Milan to focus on the Italian markets. Reporting to Italy Sales Manager.
- Drive the sales cycle including, prospecting, building a pipeline of opportunities, pricing, negotiating and closing new, upsell and renewal business with Fashion Luxury and Cosmetics companies to achieve monthly revenue quota.
- Conduct sales calls and demos to promote Launchmetrics’ vision to penetrate further the Italian markets.
- Become an expert of Launchmetrics products and service offerings to be able to communicate our value proposition and how our offerings can assist prospective clients’ in meeting their PR and marketing needs.
- Understand the clients’ organizational structure, business model, and PR/Marketing strategies to be able to effectively demonstrate how Launchmetrics can serve as a better business solution.
- Effective negotiation of complex sales cycles and technical agreements
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (SDR, Customer Success, Data Service) to ensure a strong client relationship, seamless integration, and continued engagement.
- Manage multiple complex sales processes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of account management experience, ideally in Fashion & Luxury segments.
- SaaS/software sales experience is a plus
- Fluent Italian and English language skills essential
- Strong communication, negotiation, process, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being a strong individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel based on prospects needs and requests (within Italy)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Nice To Have
- Experience in PR, software or advertising sales, fashion & luxury.
- Previous experience selling to PR and Marketing executives
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry.
- The salary will be defined according to the relevant experience for this position + high commissions rate.
- An opportunity to work with the world’s leading brands and agencies in fashion, beauty & luxury.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Want to know more? Check out: launchmetrics.com