Listed in the Muse's 11 Companies That are Going to be Huge in 2016, Launchmetrics (formerly Fashion GPS), is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, event management and influencer analytics. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Product Manager will develop roadmaps and prioritize features based on the Launchmetrics corporate mission, strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will partner with key stakeholders to empower the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance best in class products and features..
- Collaborating with global Engineering, SRE, Data, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams to aggregate and integrate feedback on the direction and functional implementation of product developments.
- Gathering and prioritizing customer requests in-line with the business’s overall product strategy.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the competition (both existing and potential) and monitoring the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Evaluating the benefits and risks associated with the timing and functional outline of the roadmap.
- Defining, documenting and explaining User Stories and associated functional testing paths.
- Defining requirements and specifications for new features.
- Working closely with the VP Experience Design to produce functional and usable products that align with the defined user experience standards for the business.
- Validating and evaluating product enhancements in-line with the defined roadmap deliverables and specifications.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team in their efforts to train and support internal teams about product releases.
- Meet directly with customers and users in order to understand their pain points and to gather insights for roadmap planning, or direct feedback on product features.
PHP, SaaS application, Scrum & Agile methodology (Sprint of 2 weeks), Social Media, CRM, communication, events, product launch, samples and loans, influence marketing.
- Minimum 5 years successful product management experience in a similar SAAS environment.
- Web App and Mobile UX product management including usage workflows & ergonomic design as well as deep understanding of Web 2.0 product constraints such as performances, social environment, SAAS requirements preferred.
- Great attitude, autonomous, and organized with a deep rooted sense sense of service and support for the user.
- Understanding of event management, product launches, PR process and/or Fashion, Luxury and Agency environments is ideal.
What can we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space located in the NoMad neighborhood of NYC
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's